Monday, March 8, 2010

one word: HOLLA.

I'm sorry if you're like my friend Charlotte and hate when I say holla, but HOLLA.

My friend Anna (LRitter's friend from college/blond in recent facebook pics of fake back tats, you stalkers) just sent me an email:

"while reading your blog today (i'm addicted!), it occurred to me that you would probably like these emails that I get. they are the splendid table weeknight kitchen. a new recipe everyweek! the one below is from last week..."

Since I can only get like 2 radio stations when driving around in my car, I don't really get to listen to much public radio anymore. It's sad. I love the Splendid Table, and was SO excited to learn that there's a Splendid Table newsletter. Why I didn't check on this sooner, since I've long been aware of The Writer's Almanac and The Prairie Home Companion preview, I'll never know.

I just signed up for the newsletter and I am excited. Just look, just look at last week's recipe!

Curried Cauliflower Cream Soup? It's enough to make me rethink my stand on cauliflower (which is currently unfavorable).

Thanks, Anna!

I hope you like it. I [haven't] made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment