Wednesday, April 21, 2010

readers' choice?

Okay, blog friends, I need your help. I'm going to Chicago with my friend Emmel (hollllllaaaa) to see my mom (she'll be there for a conference) this weekend, and on Saturday night we're eating with the Lynches. (Was that the best convoluted run on sentence ever?)

We're eating at Sushi Samba and I'm already drooling over the menu. If you were a fancy young librarian heading out to Chicago, what would you order? Seviche? Quinotto? Miso marinated sea bass? Keep in mind I'm allergic to shellfish (if it has a hard shell for a home, I can't eat it) but all other options are possible.

I'll try to take pictures of my food this trip, but I really haven't managed to do that ever, so don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take a picture of your food for you with the digi....

    HOLLLA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete