Friday, May 21, 2010

a welcome surprise

Okay so this has nothing to do with cooking whatsoever, but I don't have a twitter account. If I did, it would say "shut up shut up shut up just got an ARC of Monsters of Men!"

This is the third installment of the Choas Walking series, which I'm obsessed with. Not as obsessed as Hunger Games, but plenty obsessed.

If you trust my taste in food, you should trust my taste in books, and read this series. It's not as scary as the Hunger Games, but it's compelling and exciting and original.

You should be jealous. I have a cake to make this weekend (happy birthday Claude!) but other than that I don't plan on cooking, as I have Monsters of Men to start and I'm in the middle of Rick Riordan's newest, The Red Pyramid, which is fantastic so far.

Books and food. Food and books. Make me happy.

I hope you like it. I'm going to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment