Tuesday, June 15, 2010

modified frittata

For dinner Sunday night, I made another frittata. I used the fillings from this asparagus, spinach and feta frittata and the method from this broccoli and cheese dish from Martha Stewart.

It was easier this go round, since I knew that the foam would look crazy when I poured my egg mixture into the hot pan. I let it cook a smidge too long in the oven, which is why it's browner than my previous frittatas.
And we loved it. It had the rich fluffiness of Martha's frittata and the delicious green filling of Maria's. Some chance flick of the wrist resulted in a sweet smell as it baked (Edwin thought I was making cornbread), but it tasted totally normal. Totally normal and fancy.

This may be my new signature dish.
I hope you like it. I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment