Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to my life.

Go read EDW's blog post today. It's a charming peek into our everyday lives here in the Murph. A few amendments:

Edwin does not sleep nekkid. He sleeps in boxers and a t-shirt, which is why I told him he needed to put on some clothes. I blushed a little when I was reading his account, because to me, it sounds like he was nekkid.

I also made a frantic stop/talk to the hand pumping movement as I yelled, "We're coming!" I still don't understand why they kept banging when they could see a disgruntled librarian rushing down the stairs and turning on lights. I was on my way.

I overheard the original interrogator say something like, "I saw him in town and said we'd be coming for him, and he told me, 'you'll never find me,' " while Edwin was getting our landlord's number.

Now if we could just get EDW to relate the bat saga for us...

3 comments:

  1. "You'll never find me?" No wonder we were treated as if hiding Osama bin Laden!

    And oh, I have the bat saga all typed up. Just say the word...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that the correct spelling is "nekkid," as in this quote by Lewis Grizzard:

    ""Naked" means you've got no clothes on. "Nekkid" means you've got no clothes on and you're up to something."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks-- I have fixed the error :)

    ReplyDelete