Thursday, July 8, 2010

best salad of my life

The digi is flaking out again, so the photes I took for this post are pathetic and sad. I used my cell phone and texted them to my email account. Please don't be turned off by this salad because of the bad images-- and don't be weirded out by the combination. Seriously it is the best salad of my life. You need to make it. You really, really, really need to make it.

It's wild rice salad with yogurt vinaigrette from Joy the Baker, and it makes my heart sing.

Combine wild rice, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, blueberries, spinach and potatoes (I used roasted sweet potatoes. Heavenly). Mix in the yogurt dressing, which has all kinds of yummy spices (I added basil to mine, too). I looooooove this salad. It's so unique and tasty and magical. I want to eat it every day.
I hope you like it. I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment