Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Peach and Tomato Pasta

I bought a ton of beautiful white peaches at Mercier's last week, and I needed to use them. EDW and I have been eating one with every meal, but we weren't going fast enough. I made this peach and tomato pasta from Better Homes and Gardens for dinner Monday night.

I used whole wheat penne instead of spaghetti, but I followed the rest of the recipe pretty closely. I loved the idea of combining peaches, tomatoes and olives (yes! olives!) for a meal. It was quick and easy, and it all smelled really really good.
I liked this meal, but I have to say, it wasn't my favorite. It reminded me of this great pasta recipe Emmel's mom makes with tomatoes and corn in the summer-- and I like that one better.
It was a good way to use the peaches, and I'm happy to eat the leftovers, but I probably won't make this again.
I hope you like it. I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment