Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving (blog) Parade 2010

Hey readers? How about this year at Thanksgiving, if you make any or all of the meal, you take a phote or five? Then you email the photes to me, and I'll post them sometime after we gobble til we wobble.
Here are some pictures from last year's feast. It was my first time making Thanksgiving, and I'm doing it again this year. I'm changing a couple things from last year, and we're adding guests (yay Mama and Papa!), and I think it'll be wonderful.
I love Thanksgiving. I love blog friends. Send me your pictures and we'll have a parade.
I hope you like it. I'm going to make it.

1 comment:

  1. We don't do Thanksgiving on this side of the pond, but I guess there is a first time for everything :-) Look forward to seeing every one photo's ;-)

    ReplyDelete