Sunday, December 12, 2010

another lentil soup

As I mentioned in my previous post, my mommers was in town this week. She spent the night with us on Friday night. We decided to stay in and have cozy food, since my mother doesn't remember the last time she was cold (she lives in Hawaii, blog stalkers). I've shared my favorite lentil soup recipe before, but this time I wanted to try a new Martha: lentil and bulgur soup.

I didn't take many photes, as I was too busy drinking wine and socializing with mommers and EDW. It's a really easy recipe, and I wondered whether it would taste okay without any spices.

I should've known better. Martha rarely steers me astray, and this was no exception. With a little salt and pepper, this soup was amazing. I served it with a spinach and apple salad, and all were happy. See?
Edwin has declared this his favorite way we've had lentils in a while, and I agree. I'll definitely make it again.
I hope you like it. I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment