Friday, December 31, 2010

So this is the new year, redux

Ah, New Year's. It used to mean a kitchen dance party with Emmel and a bottle of Andre. Today it means a lunch date with Edwin, having a frittata for dinner, and attempting creme brulee.

And going to bed before midnight.

I'm a big fan of resolutions. I'm a goal-oriented person, and there's not anything more satisfying to me than setting a goal and reaching it.

2009's resolution was to make at least one new recipe a week. I made it.

2010's resolution was to blog about at least one recipe a week (old or new). I made it.

2011's resolution? I'm going to create at least one recipe a month. I figure if I can blog 194 times in a year, I can create 12 new recipes. Besides, I made up 6 last year. I'm going to make it.

Any ressies for you? Maybe you'll be like my hissers and resolve to slow down while you eat? Or you can take a cue from Ash and vow to do a pull up. Or you can make like EDW and not make any resolutions.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment