Monday, March 28, 2011

bracket food 2011

You may remember that I usually cook some sort of bar food in honor of March Madness. Traditionally, it's been grilled buffalo chicken strips with blue cheese dip, but that was out of the question this year since our grill lives at my in-laws. (We can't have a grill at our condo, so they're guarding ours for us until we can reclaim it. It's a little sad to not have a grill.)

I decided to make spinach-artichoke dip with feta on Saturday. It's an Arnaudin favorite, and I loved the idea of adding feta to the mix. The whole thing is so easy, which is something I've found to be almost always true when making an appetizer laden with mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese.
We had our spinach dip with sweet potato chips and Highlands beer, and it was delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment