Thursday, April 14, 2011

salmon with strawberry salsa

I really love Whole Foods and their recipe database. I also really love the weekly emails I get with recipe highlights. Most of all I really really love this recipe for baked salmon with strawberry salsa and spinach.

I threw this together after work on Monday. I baked my salmon (I added a bit of EVOO and salt and pepper, along with the requisite lemon zest) and diced my salsa ingredes. Hello strawberries, thanks for being on super sale. I peeled and seeded my cucumber, because it seemed liked a good idea, but you could totally just wash and go.
I decided not to heat my spinach, and just made the whole thing into salads. EDW loved it, too. I can't wait to scoop up the leftover salsa with sweet potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment